The Nishant Garg Show meets at the intersection of Mindfulness, Psychology, Mental Health, and Spirituality. Doc recently joined Nishant for a chat about his time with the SEALs, and to talk sleep optimization.
Questions Nishant asks Doc:
- Could you walk us through about your experience as a Navy seal? As a physician?
- Is it because you serve in the Navy that everybody treats you as a celebrity?
- Are you saying that sleep is the common denominator for health optimization?
- Does meditation help in getting a good sleep?
- How do you influence Navy seal corporate executives and other high achievers you work with to schedule 7-8 hours of sleep in their crazy busy schedule?
- and much more!
Why?... Why were we all forced to wear masks, self-quarantine, and take part in an unprecedented, nationwide economic shutdown? To stop people from contracting the virus? No. The purpose of the lockdown was and has never been to stop everyone from getting...
What does it mean to say someone has died from the coronavirus?... Sounds like a fairly straightforward question, but as it turns out, the CDC guidelines on this definition have shifted over time. Some people are simply assumed to have had it. Some people are...
How's your relationship weathering the pandemic?... At the start of the quarantine, I recall seeing a number of social posts pontificating on the different, cutesy names for the babies conceived during COVID-19. But the deeper we get into virus stress,...